Remember to pray.
When no one is there for you,
Please have faith,
the lord is for you.
When things get tough and you feel like giving up,
Let me ask, was the world easy on Jesus?
Besides he was the son of God, but he never did give up,
Though painful it was, He proved his stand.
Things will never be as you want them,But remember to always push on.
You might have no physical parent,
But remember the lord is your parent.
When they call you “Orphan”,
say thank you, and tell them how blind they are not to see what a great parent you have.
When the laugh at you and don’t want you to be a part of their company,
Tell them i have the best company of all.
When they say your marriage is going to be temporary,
Tell them with Jesus in My marriage, that’s just a rumor.
When the teacher says your are good for nothing,
say the lord knows am worth something,
and i have a better destiny.
When no one understands you,
Be proud because you are different.
By Patrick Steven Maunda.
Here is a little something for you, hope it will be a blessing to you? and if it is please don’t hesitate to come back and share your testimony with us.God bless you all.
- “The Christian Faith” (emeraldsresource.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Alone (jacobjuncker.wordpress.com)
- God Already Knew (widowplusthree.com)
- Faith (iamchasewordz.wordpress.com)
- Christian Religion vs True Relationship (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- Names of Christ #3 – Son of God (teresasthoughtsfortoday.wordpress.com)
- The name of the Lord (hitchhikeamerica.wordpress.com)
- Justin Bieber Embraces Faith, Endorses New Religious Book (102jamzorlando.cbslocal.com)
- 9 Proofs of Christ’s Divinity (testifyingtograce.wordpress.com)